The program is jointly organised by KSEB engineers Association kollam and TKM college of engineering kollam.Manufacturers of solar invertor,PV modules and batteries,consultants involved in executing project and senior engineers who have worked in solar projects will be handling sessions in the program
The program includes
- Introduction to Solar power.
- Invertor technology and selection of invertors covering both off grid and on grid solar technology
- Sizing and selection of solar PV modules including the latest technological advancements and maintenance of PV modules
- Battery technology for solar power including selection and sizing of batteries and their maintenance.Also includes Li-ion battery technology
- Design aspects of a complete Roof top solar system.
- Technical aspects of a mega solar projects
- Regulatory requirements for installing Roof top solar plants in kerala