- ARUNACHAL PRADESH SCHOLARSHIP –The students who are from Arunachal Pradesh State and belongs to OBC,SC,ST and Tribe categories and whose family annual income is less than 2 lakhs are eligible for Arunachal Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarhips. www.apdhte.nic.in
- FISHERIES SCHOLARSHIP –The Department of Fisheries, Kerala offers scholarships for SSLC and higher education for the children of fishermen and allied workers. www.fisheries.kerala.gov.in
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP- The Ministry of Human Resource Development offers the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students to offer financial support to the economically weaker students from General, SC, ST communities and physically handicapped students. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from poor families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. www.scholarships.gov.in
- MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP (MCM)- Offered by the Ministry of Minority Welfare , financial assistance is given to students of minority communities having family income not exceeding 2.50 lakhs to pursue technical/professional courses . www.scholarships.gov.in
- FAEA SCHOLARSHIP-Foundation for Academic Excellance and Access provides scholarships to Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged section in the BPL category to pursue undergraduate studies in arts/commerce/science/medical/engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/institution/college in India. www.faeaindia.org/newapps/proceed.asp
- LAKSHADWEEP SCHOLARSHIP- Government of India (Lakshadweep Administration) provides scholarships to resident students of Lakshadweep islands who study in mainland.
- IOCL SCHOLARSHIP – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd provides 600 scholarships to students pursuing professional courses. Gross joint annual income of family of the student from all the sources should not exceed 1 lakh. https://iocl.com/aboutus/scholarships.aspx
- EGRANTZ – Kerala SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) Development Department offers the Post Matric Scholarship to the SC/ST/SEBC/OEC/FC community students who are socially and economically backward. Students doing post matric courses approved by the University/Board. SC/ST/OEC have no income limitations while for SEBC/FC students family income should not be more than one lakh. www.e-grantz.kerala.gov.in
- TKM MCM-This scholarship is instituted by the support of Management , faculty, staff and Alumni of the college to help the needy students of the college according to their academic performance and their financial background.
- SNEHAPOORVAM -Kerala Government launched “SNEHAPOORVAM” as per the G.O (MS) No.36/2012/SWD dated 06/06/12 to provide financial support to orphans who are living in the family, with their relatives, friends, or the support of the community under the Social welfare Department implemented through Social Security Mission to extend a helping hand to these orphans families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children.