M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(2012-2014)-University of Kerala
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering(2007-2011)- University of Kerala
3 years experience in Teaching
Algorithm Design and graph theory
Consultancy and Sponsored Projects
Awards and Honours
Membership in Professional Bodies
Duties and Responsibilities
B.Tech Advisor of 2017-2021 KTU Batch
As Lecturer in CSE in TKM College of Engineering from August,2011 to August 2012
As Assistant Professor on Contract in CSE in TKM College of Engineering from December,2014 to April 2016
As Assistant Professor in CSE in TKM College of Engineering from June 2016 to till date
Courses and Training Attended
1. Two day workshop on “Python and Ethical Hacking ” organized by Dept. of CSE on 19th and 20th of September 2015 at TKM College of Engineering
2. FDP on “Machine learning and Natural Language Processing” organized by Dept. of CSE from 4th to 9th of January 2016 TKM College of Engineering
3. Faculty Development Programme on “ How do I start my research”, July 20th to 22nd, 2016 conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering sponsored by TEQIP II at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
4. Faculty Development Programme on “ Biomedical Instrumentation and Image Processing”, June 15th to 21st , 2016 conducted by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering sponsored by TEQIP II at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
5. Faculty Development Programme on “ Document Preparation using LaTeX", July 10-15 , 2017 conducted by Department of Electrical and Electronics sponsored by DTE at College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
Presented a paper entitled “Secure PHR Sharing with Secure Data Transmission in Heart Monitoring Systems” in a International Conference, ACCIS-14, ELSEVIER conference Proceedings.
Presented a paper entitled “A Journey through Cryptographic Algorithms” in a International Conference NCETET-2014, IJERT Conference Proceeding, Volume 3, Issue 2
Jini Raju, "A Study of Joint Lossless Compression and Encryption Scheme" , IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing technologies, Kollam, April 2017