Internship ensures that the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge is bridged. It ensures a smooth transition of a student to a professional
- Student’s Qualifying Criteria: As decided by the company: (Generally students with no backlogs and CGPA of 7 and above are considered)
- Identifying the students for internships: Senior advisor / HOD
- Internship period: 1st June to 31st July every year; Attendance for internship beyond this period need to be availed through special duty leave
- Internship will be promoted in the order:
- Internship with Scholarship
- Internship in Foreign University / IITs/IISC
- Full time internships (on site)
- Virtual / Remote internships
- Internship requirements received at CGPU will be directed to departments
- Selection of the students should be based on the prescribed Internship Notification Form (INF) of the college given by the company. (INF available in the college website)
- If a student gets an internship offer from a company he/she will not be allowed to appear for any other company’s selection process during that semester.
- If any student refuses an internship offer by a company, his/her further requests for internship will not be entertained by the college.
- During internship, if he/she does not comply with the rules and regulations of the company, or fails to complete the internship, his /her further requests for internship will not be considered by the college in following semesters.
- Senior advisor / HOD should nominate a faculty member as Internship Supervisor for all the students undergoing internship in a company.