To the attention of students who need hostel facility during July-August 2021 for attending University examination
- 1. Please submit the Google form on or before 03/07/2021 08:00 PM
- 2. Room allotment list will be published on 05/07/2021. Students who get room allotment can come to the hostel two days before the commencement of examination.
- 3. It is mandatory to clear all the dues before submitting Google form.
- 4. First year students have to pay an amount of Rs.7500 as mess advance at the time of admission
- 5. Students who Confirm the Hostel Admission by clearing the dues , should present a Covid Negative Certificate (only RTPCR will be accepted) obtained within 48 hours of checking in
- 6. Students admitted to the college hostels are to strictly comply with the Covid Protocol prescribed by the Local Self Government Dept and health authority.
- 7. If a student leaves for home/any other place from the hostel during the period of stay, he/she will be admitted back only with a fresh covid negative (RTPCR) certificate.
- 8. If any student who turn out to be covid positive during stay in hostel, hostel authority shall shift them to the quarantine/treatment facilities run by the Government or they shall have to move to their own facilities.