Final year B.Tech and B.Arch offline classes commence on 11th Oct 2021: Principal's message to students
Welcome back to the campus.
The students, faculty members and staff shall note the following procedures and protocols to be adhered to, in the wake of the commencement of physical classes from 11th October 2021 onwards. These code of practice is to be essentially followed in college campus and hostels to prevent further spread of Covid19.
- All students and staff must follow Covid guidelines issued by Health department/University and violation of the same will be seriously dealt with.
- Students shall carry the testimony that he/she is fully vaccinated/ RTPCR negative with 72 hr validity/Proof that recovered from Covid within 90 days.
- It is mandatory for all students and staff to wear masks, sanitize frequently and maintain social distance in campus and hostels. Also, it is to be ensured that Standard Operating Procedure(SOPs) are being scrupulously followed.
- Thermal scanning will be done in front of classes and sanitizer will be made available.
- Proper distance must be maintained in the class.
- A bottle for drinking water may be carried by students to avoid sharing of water.
- Food items shall not be shared.
- Students shall leave the campus soon after the classes and shall not linger around in crowds.
- Students having symptoms must inform respective advisers, shall not attend classes and quarantine themselves without delay.
- College bus facility will be made available subject to the requirement.
- Any need for counselling/support may be brought to the notice of adviser.
- Crowding must be avoided at all points.
- Symptomatic students will not be permitted to stay back in hostels under any circumstances.
Self restraint and discipline are highly essential for containing the spread of COVID-19. Hence all students, faculty members and staff are requested to join hands to ensure the smooth conduct of classes.