1. Dr. Adarsh S., Outstanding Reviewer Recognition Award 2020, ASCE Journal of Hydrologic Engineering
2. Dr. Adarsh S. receiving the memento from Dr. T. A. Shahul Hameed, Principal of TKM College of Engineering for his achievements in research. Honoring for his exemplary contributions in Research and Academics since 2018Excellence in Research award from IITBombay in 2018 and received this prestigious award from the Hon’ble Prime Minister Sri. Narendra Modi,Received outstanding Reviewer Recognition 2019 from ASCE Journal of Hydrologic Engineering,Recipient of Sivapalan Young Scientists Travel Award (SYSTA) by International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS) and included in the International Commission of Statistical Hydrologists (ICHY) (2020),Recipient of AICTE-Texas Instrument certificate of appreciation for fostering Government-Academia-Industry Interaction (2020),Published 31 SCI indexed Journal papers and one book by CRC Press- Traylor &Francis group (In press) in last couple of years,Published 12 SCI indexed publications with 24 partners of 16 universities and brought the culture of research through international collaborations , Brought the MoUs for research collaborations with the university of Tabriz, Iran and Near East University, Turkish cyprus..
3. Dr. Indu M S. receiving the memento from Dr. T. A. Shahul Hameed, Principal of TKM College of Engineering for her achievements in research. She was granted an Indian patent for the invention entitled ‘A METHOD FOR COATING LEAD DIOXIDE ON MILD STEEL BY ELECTRODEPOSITION FROM ALKALINE BATH AND COATED ELECTRODE OBTAINED THEREOF’. The electrode material developed is used in the treatment of organic wastewater using electrochemical oxidation method and is cost effective compared to other electrodes used for the same purpose. The patent is a result of her doctoral research work carried out at IIT Kharagpur and is awarded for a term of 20 years.
4. Department of Civil Engineering, TKMCE has successfully completed the construction of test road sections in Muhamma Panchayath under Alappuzha LSGD Division. The test road sections were constructed using a newly invented PAMA admixtures developed by Samsung Ascon Pvt. Ltd (Korean Company) as per the MoU between the Company and Department of Civil Engineering, TKMCE.
5. Department of Civil Engineering successfully completed the consultancy work funded by LSGD Alappuzha on "Preparation of DPR for the Rejuvenation and Conservation of Thamarachal Lake, Puliyoor". The estimated project cost is of Rs. 34 crore.
6. This project, done by local self-government of Munroe Island focused on the construction progress of the innovative housing project is designed by Dr.M.Sirajuddin, HoD, Department of Civil Engineering. This pilot project was funded by Government of Kerala for implementation. The contributions by the Department of Civil Engineering, TKMCE was well acknowledged by the local Government authority.
7. Dr.M.Sirajuddin, HoD, Civil Engineering Department 'Switches On' the soil testing works for the consultancy project (estimated cost 4 lakh) awarded by Kerala Engineering Research Institute (KERI), Peechi, Thrissur. Since this test facility is not widely available in the state, the current upgradation will provide a competitive edge and open immense opportunities for the department in the area of geotechnical consultancy and research.
8. Outstanding Reviewer Recognition Award 2020, ASCE Journal of Hydrologic Engineering