1. Aayisha S. Ahamed secured First rank in B. Tech. Civil Engineering Degree Exam 2020 and overall 3rd highest CGPA from APJKTU.
2. Ameen S. of seventh semester B.Tech. (2021 Batch) bagged a percentile of 98.48 in CAT exam 2020.
3. Vishnu Shaji M. was appreciated for his selfless and outstanding service as Civil Association Secretary during the academic year 2019-2020.
4. Athul Venugopal of 5th Semester B.Tech. (2022 Batch) was congratulated for his exceptional magazine design at par with professional designers for the Civil Engineering Magazine 'KEYSTONE'.
5. Sheba Babu, M.Tech 2018-2020 got first position in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (Kollam cluster), KTU with a CGPA of 9.45
6. A total of 57 B.Tech (2016-2020) got qualified for B.Tech Honours degree and 25 students secured CGPA > 9 (2016-2020 batch).
7. Sreelakshmi S. (2018-22 Batch) gets 10 GPA in 3rd semester KTU examination. She has been maintaining her 10-pointer status all through.
8. Thirteen students of 2019-23 Civil Engineering batch scored 10 GPA in 1st semester KTU examination.
9. B.Tech Civil Engineering students Adarsh Nair and Ayyappan U. bagged 5th and 7th ranks in KTU (2015-2019 Batch)